I NEED ALOT HELP! PLEASE LOOK! ASAP

cowboys

ok, well i bought GRAW when it came out played it for a while then uninstalled for technical difficulties with other programs and to make some space. and then when i tried to install it again, it installed completely and when i went to start it it came up with this error that said something about buffering and it was in a Ghost Recon Error Box, some might no what im talking about. well i tried that, and then uninstalled it again. well now i cant even install it, i put the first disc in. its fine , it asks for the second i give it to the computer it recognizes it and then a little later it say the wrong disc is in the drive and that it wants GRAW_PLAY or something like that. then it comes up with and error and exits out.???????? im really ######. i have only played it like 3 times and i loved it. so PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN DO

ok, well i bought GRAW when it came out played it for a while then uninstalled for technical difficulties with other programs and to make some space. and then when i tried to install it again, it installed completely and when i went to start it it came up with this error that said something about buffering and it was in a Ghost Recon Error Box, some might no what im talking about. well i tried that, and then uninstalled it again. well now i cant even install it, i put the first disc in. its fine , it asks for the second i give it to the computer it recognizes it and then a little later it say the wrong disc is in the drive and that it wants GRAW_PLAY or something like that. then it comes up with and error and exits out.???????? im really ######. i have only played it like 3 times and i loved it. so PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN DO

It may it may not, but at least it will keep you busy and learn some stuff on the way.

Check if you have system restore and push the computer back to the date before the installation.

If you dont have system restore follow the next steps.

1. Shutdown and restart computer, remove all temporary files

2. Run scan disk defragmenter

3. Run a registry cleaner

4. Scan the computer for antiviruses and if you can get Bug Doctor

5. See if you can find from Add/Remove programs and run it again the remove GRAW.

6. Start>Run> MSCONFIG and go to the startup tab. See if you can find any software related to Ubisoft or Ghost Recon... remove the check mark IF there is such startup program for GRAW.

7. C>Program Files>Ubisoft and remove completely that folder.

8. Just in case run scan disk defragmenter.

By the way feel free to use there 1-800 from the product box for any further questions.

Visit the website from Ubisoft. I will do some research on the meantime this is assuming you are using factory discs.

These above steps may or may not help but feel well that your computer got a fresh cleanup.

Please post your system specs...

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=36140

Also it would help if you could post screen shots of or at least the text of the error messages that are displayed.

There are a number of possible issues that you are running into so the more details you can provide will help in resolving your problem.