anyone have this?

There is a very similar character in DTD Scar weapons mod. they wear lightweight Kevlar helmets a brown urban camo with black webbing and Oakley's :rocky: they display the skull and cross bones patch on the shoulder and helmet :thumbsup:

Whisper_44 is right, it's Argyll's chr but it's not in the SOF mod.

The SOF mod has chrs similar to this, but with different NVGs, no helmet mic no radio on the back and normal boots.

Hope this helps

;)

CC

what SOF mod are you talking about? what i like most about the chr is that he is using the half-head helmet used by navy seals (army sf has a version also) and the footwear is accurate also. it would be a great addition to some missions because i like to make missions that feature different sets of units doing other objectives, like a joint operation.

The Character bugkill posted os definitely an Argyll production. There are similarities to the DTD character, but not the same.. good eyes though. Didn't think that our SCAR mod got that many downloads :)

The Scar weapon mod was awsome mate :thumbsup: i realy liked the camo skins too a real bonus.