New OGR Co-op Map

Ministry

Hey guys,

Well, my problem with the Ai enemies on the level was solved; thx to Ducky, but I was not able to add a wall barrier around the multiplayer zone because it made my AI enemies stand still and shoot. So I guess there is some kind of relationship to the number of props on a map so you dont block the AI node graphs. I had to cut out the wall barrier and some props to make the game run. Hope you guys enjoyed it. I would like some feedback if possible.

There are 2 types of maps, a night and day version of "No Way Out".

Mission: Carlos has set a trap for the Ghost Team. FIND and KIll Carlos and get out of the compound by any means possible. HINT There is a way out......

There still may be buggs so any feedback would be great. Have fun......

http://www.4shared.com/dir/687371/3fdf192a/sharing.html

Ministry

No Way Out (night)

Setting:

Hard

No Respawn

Friendly Fire ON

Players: 1

Crashed at the end of the match and while trying to restart the server with the No Way Out Night set to play on restart. The server did not crash, only the player.

Crash log:

Crash in application version: grpcrc1.30

data\lib\script_network\gametype\gametypempcoop.dsf(-1): GametypeCooperative::from_server_husk_vehicle_action(), no unit received. Action was: 14

SCRIPT STACK

data\lib\script_network\gametype\gametypempcoop.dsf(0)

No Way Out (day)

Setting:

Hard

No Respawn

Friendly Fire ON

Players: 1

Crashed at the end of the match. The serevr did not crash, only the player. The large tactical map was not present and the mini map was unreadable.

Crash log:

Crash in application version: grpcrc1.30

data\lib\script_network\gametype\gametypempcoop.dsf(-1): GametypeCooperative::from_server_husk_vehicle_action(), no unit received. Action was: 14

SCRIPT STACK

data\lib\script_network\gametype\gametypempcoop.dsf(0)

silent_op

Edited by silent_op

Hey just a quick question has anyone had issues with the night map not working? I unpacked the 2 versions of the map and they show up in the list of available maps but when I switch the server to the night version of the map the day version plays. I swithc to the day version the day version plays. I try and switch back to the night version the day version plays again? Any thoughts?

But when it unzips it unzips in a day folder and the night in a night folder. Unless he zipped the day version in the night version folder by accident maybe. cuz there are 2 different folders when you unzip and the bundles are named differently but they seem to be the same map. hmm we'll see.