Difficulty levels in COOP and SP

Can someone tell me exactly what the different difficulty settings do for absolute certain ? ... not speculation. I've heard all sorts of theories, i want a real answer

Most games it increases AI numbers, or it makes them faster or what have you. I honestly can not notice any difference btween playing the game on easy or hard. It doesnt get harder or easier.

Can someone tell me exactly what the different difficulty settings do for absolute certain ? ... not speculation. I've heard all sorts of theories, i want a real answer

Most games it increases AI numbers, or it makes them faster or what have you. I honestly can not notice any difference btween playing the game on easy or hard. It doesnt get harder or easier.

Your just that good.

Honestly from playing it, the differences I see come from AI recognition. They seem to spot you easier, and also alittle more accurate when shooting. Not sure about numbers, as they seem the same. Also Ive noticed I get one shotted more in hard mode, while in easy, I can take a few rounds before I die.

i think the number of AI is the same and the AI aim better and faster. I think your body can take less bullet before dieing. That's about it....

Would have been better if they had put more enemy instead of making them unrealistically good.

I have no numbers or hard facts.

Testing has confirmed that on harder settings you become injured more easily, and thus die after fewer hits.

I have suspected that AI spotting and accuracy are improved, but have not bothered to devise a test. We just play on hard, since it keeps the game closer to the [GR] one good hit and you are dead style of play.

I have no numbers or hard facts.

Testing has confirmed that on harder settings you become injured more easily, and thus die after fewer hits.

I have suspected that AI spotting and accuracy are improved, but have not bothered to devise a test. We just play on hard, since it keeps the game closer to the [GR] one good hit and you are dead style of play.

yeah i like how the AI can shoot you around corners and shoot you while their gun is still pointed at the ground .