New Kit Option

Thumb Thrasher

I have just discovered that a new Kit Option has been added in this first DLC update:

No Launchers No Gun Cameras

Nice One :)

Yes, we saw that this was the most popular custom KR being used, so we added in a pre-set to make it easier for people to choose.

Yes well spotted Thumb Thrasher!

Oh yes Really enjoyed the game the other night... shipping port at night, no drone, no id's, no respawns.

Made for so much of a better game.. at times it was real funny... someone pops out the dark and its like quick whos that guy? is it one of ours? over the mike i hear its not me, then someone else says just shoot and your soon find out LOL.. makes you think twice about pulling the trigger!

That is a nice addition.

What are the chances of having more custom slots for gametypes and kits and the ability to name them?

What does it matter? You aren't downloading the new content :P:rofl::whistle:

Ha ha ha, nice job beonder.

But that is a good question.

I think everyone would like to be able to name their custom kits and gametypes.

That is a nice addition.

What are the chances of having more custom slots for gametypes and kits and the ability to name them?

What does it matter? You aren't downloading the new content :P:rofl::whistle:

Just suggesting improvements for the community as a whole - and perhaps that would come as a patch ... not DLC ... :whistle: