GR Related Site

StereoG

Hi all, I am working on an html site which I will use for mostly displaying models and stuff but, I will also be hosting tuts, 3d models, utils & tools & such stuff. Its not really a great site. I coded it myself in notepad so dont expect much but any feedback would be appreciated. I am a noob at html, I just know the basics. This website got me a pass in web design at college lol. I start the HNC in August.

Heres the link

http://www.sgmodworks.com/ <- It will be shortly lol.

Stereo.

Edited by StereoG

Hi all, I am working on an html site which I will use for mostly displaying models and stuff but, I will also be hosting tuts, 3d models, utils & tools & such stuff. Its not really a great site. I coded it myself in notepad so dont expect much but any feedback would be appreciated. I am a noob at html, I just know the basics. This website got me a pass in web design at college lol. I start the HNC in August.

Heres the link

http://www.sgmodworks.com/ <- It will be shortly lol.

Stereo.

kool site G,and i'm sure it will be well visited when finished.keep up the goodness,you're producing. :thumbsup:

Thanks CommandoCrazy, Dont be decieved by the Bridges water lol. It doesnt look like that ingame, it was just an added effect in max. The "Shipyard" map Im having some problems with, I cant fix the issues with the m203's. The "Shipyard" is actually an old map I released a while back. It's called "The Container Yard" Map, youve probably seen it for download or might have even played it. Anyway the Shipyard map is a modded version of the container map with more details, which arent apperant in the screen shots, I do need to update them, two office blocks opposite each other for better gameplay and two freight ships which im still working on. I hope to release these maps as soon as I get everything fixed and/or completed.

element11, as always your help offer is appreciated m8. :D

If I run into any problems or have any questions/queries , then I know where to come for help, thank you.

Stereo. :D

Edited by StereoG

Ceptico, Im not sure if your asking the same question again which I answered in the first paragraph in my third post or just posting that you were going to ask but already had been answered lol. So I will make it clear anyway.

The maps "Shipyard" & "Bridges" for Ghost Recon will be released as soon as I get everything completed. I have no idea when this is going to be as I am working on "CENTCOM" also.

Hope this clears things up.

Stereo.

Edited by StereoG