"Massive Update": Here's what the X-boxers are getting t

I don't know if UBI even understands that a console-shooter can't beat a pc-shooter, thats it!

Most of the time Publishers aren't actual gamers, they're just idiotic businessmen.

i think FPS on consoles beat that on the PC money wise, thus more important for publisher

and see it as a money game like monopoly or MAD, ubi plays well and they are gamers in that scence, they try to stay in the game

we get what we deserve, if the PC market was the big player and the consoles were "the other platform" we would not complain about this....

be happy we got support and dedication from the dev team for this game, even if it might not suit your liking it is the best we can get

I don't know if UBI even understands that a console-shooter can't beat a pc-shooter, thats it!

Most of the time Publishers aren't actual gamers, they're just idiotic businessmen.

i think FPS on consoles beat that on the PC money wise, thus more important for publisher

and see it as a money game like monopoly or MAD, ubi plays well and they are gamers in that scence, they try to stay in the game

we get what we deserve, if the PC market was the big player and the consoles were "the other platform" we would not complain about this....

be happy we got support and dedication from the dev team for this game, even if it might not suit your liking it is the best we can get

So you're saying that as the consumer/customer (who is always right mind you) I should be happy with what I got, because it's what we deserve dependant on the platform ? I paid for this software and expected the highest quality for the price I paid.

In my humble opinion, we have not been given the best possible quality and service (once again this is no slur against GRIN, the development of this title is not in question for the most part, although some areas could do with a fair bit of work...MP). Ubisoft have given the PC users a watered down title missing many of the features that the Xbox360 title has, especially in the MP component.

GRIN have never been in question in either their commitment or quality of work as far as I am concerned. I just wish that PC users were not relegated to essentially a 2nd class position in relation to the console market. If this is going to become a trend, then the PC is certainly on track for some dark days ahead if "multiplatform" means (in Ubi's case atleast) majority of the focus on console minimal focus on PC.

Edited by Ballistic

So you're saying that as the consumer/customer (who is always right mind you) I should be happy with what I got, because it's what we deserve dependant on the platform ? I paid for this software and expected the highest quality for the price I paid.

In my humble opinion, we have not been given the best possible quality and service (once again this is no slur against GRIN, the development of this title is not in question for the most part, although some areas could do with a fair bit of work...MP). Ubisoft have given the PC users a watered down title missing many of the features that the Xbox360 title has, especially in the MP component.

GRIN have never been in question in either their commitment or quality of work as far as I am concerned. I just wish that PC users were not relegated to essentially a 2nd class position in relation to the console market. If this is going to become a trend, then the PC is certainly on track for some dark days ahead if "multiplatform" means (in Ubi's case atleast) majority of the focus on console minimal focus on PC.

you are totally right on everything, but if someone gave you $100 and someone gave you $25 you would pay more attention to the $100 guy if it was for commercial intrest

i do not know the figures or numbers on what is what in consoles and PC market but this is

the most logical thing

the other thing is that the consoles are under full controle of UBI content gameplay maps

resources name it ubi has the finger on it

the PC market is already slipping away with graw in terms of mods and cheats and support

the only way ubi can have some finger on it is on spreading the game release over longer periods of time to controle the market of the game a little longer

and the one thing i would like to point out is that we now can be a part of development because we can, even if it is a sorry excuse for getting a lacking product,

our feedback will resault in fixes that were not even present in game modes

(all feed back on dom and coop and SP will be dealt with in TDM and COOP,)

so when the game is truelly finished we will not have to be patched like RvS or any other ubi game

i know it is a cheap excuse, but it works for me