8 hour MP Achievement for 360

Camaroguy579

Me and some of my buddies definetly played for over 8 hours, and never recieved the achievement. We didnt stay on just to get the achievement, it just happened that we played for 8 hours lol. And yes we did stay in the MP area of the game. So i dont understand how this is supposed to be unlocked.

Anyone been able to get it yet?

Me and some of my buddies definetly played for over 8 hours, and never recieved the achievement. We didnt stay on just to get the achievement, it just happened that we played for 8 hours lol. And yes we did stay in the MP area of the game. So i dont understand how this is supposed to be unlocked.

No, I don't know, but I'm having the same problem with achievemnet step #1:

complete training. After doing training 3 times without any "if this was real you would be dead", the last of the 3, and no achievement unlocked. Does anyone know how to do this?

Never had any major problem like this in PDZ where there has been lots of griping about such.

complete training. After doing training 3 times without any "if this was real you would be dead", the last of the 3, and no achievement unlocked. Does anyone know how to do this?

Never had any major problem like this in PDZ where there has been lots of griping about such.

With Regards Training I had no issue.You got your acheivments just by completing training.Your not penalised for the amount of times you or teammates are hit. Are you positive you never received them. Maybe if you delete your games save and start again but only as a last resort. :huh:

I could be wrong Camaro but maybe the achievement is only unlockable for "ranked" multiplayer matches.

Or maybe its 8 hours of actual playing in-round time.

Im not sure, just throwing out possibilities.

I read some where on the Ghostrecon.com forums that it is actually down to playing time and not time spent searching for games or chatting in a lobby meaning you would probably end up spending 12 hours trying to earn the acheivment. Perhaps Serellan could confirm??? :whistle:

Make sure you start a new mission. You need to start by going to new mission. Do not just pick mission or it wont save. I had the same problem until I figured that one out.