My teammates are morons!

I'm playing the single player campaign and im having trouble beating Bunker Hill Redux because my stupid squad cant man the freakin .50 cals!! :wall:

I tell them each to man the 3 machine guns but when I walk away for like 10 seconds they all just ditch the guns and follow me...making them useless! I even tell them to hold position yet they fail to understand and end up running back to me confused as if their saying "uhhh..what was I supposed to do again?" argh...idiots! :o=

God this never happened before...they used to stay with the guns no matter what. :nono:

Edited by ForceRecon

... when I walk away for like 10 seconds they all just ditch the guns and follow me ... I even tell them to hold position yet they fail to understand and end up running back to me confused as if their saying "uhhh..what was I supposed to do again?"

very very very annoying.

any of the devs that visit this forum care to chime in and explain what the reasoning for this is? are we missing something?