Getting kicked

gi Joe

I am new to the online play and do not understand how to choose a game I am welcome in. I have tried to play and have yet to fire a shot before I am kicked out. How do you find a pick up game? Do you have to pre-organize a team to play. Is their a place where solo players can just hook up with a team on the fly? I am a playstation2 console user.. I would really appreciate any help..

gi Joe

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

And keep these items in the back of your head...

1) Be friendly. If you don't communicate, people in the room may think you don't have a mic and may be a hinderance.

2) Don't team kill. If you do... apologize. First, to the players that are still alive. Then to the guy/girl you took out.

3)Ask if it is an open room. Sometimes there are clan matches taking place and the teams need to get only their players in the room.

Good luck.

Edited by beonder13

• 7 months later...

i think the most important thing is to be friendly.

ppl hate it when you act like a robot.

The key to this game (like any other) is a great friend list.

I would suggest that you do NOT try ranked rooms. If you are a new player you are going to find little tolerance, experienced opponents, team stacking, and the like.

Otherwise join rooms and be respectful like these guys say.

Again, the key is building a great friend list......not random strangers.

• 4 months later...

I am new to the online play and do not understand how to choose a game I am welcome in. I have tried to play and have yet to fire a shot before I am kicked out. How do you find a pick up game? Do you have to pre-organize a team to play. Is their a place where solo players can just hook up with a team on the fly? I am a playstation2 console user.. I would really appreciate any help..

gi Joe

Joe, this is a hard game to start out in, mainly because there are only about 30 players in the world that still play online on the PS2, and we are all very familiar with each other. First, you will need a mic, no one wants mutes on their team. Second, you have to get familiar with people who play (again, you will need a mic). They will say, "Oh he's cool don't kick him" Third, don't be annoying, or scream or play music, they will all get you kicked. If you host, always make sure to put the talk code in during the title screen. (R1 R1 L1 L1 R1 L1) Have fun man, if you see me on, come into my room and say wasup!

- WarPigz_LEAD