Tagging a map for MP

biffs

Ok, I want to make a server sided package of kits, restrictions, etc. I also want to redo some of the maps enviroments, or spawn points. Looking at the MP and CP maps in origmiss and mp1&2, I can see there are lots of bases such as t0r1, etc. is there a chart somewhere that details what each of the bases is for? Like which base is for gold team spawn.

Thanks alot

You need:

35 zones- in the zone properties, you need to check "Point" and for each zone put a number.(so for your first zone you put point 1)

Base zones- In zone properties for "Base", theres 0, 1, 2, and 3. Thats the green, red, blue, gold smoke bases. Then you have tr0a, tr0b, and tr0c so on..thats where you spawn at. The first 0,1,2,3 i forgot which base color is which so you have to just check it out.

Central Zone- Zone in middle of base with "Central Area" checked.

Then the you need a zone for "recon insertion" and another for "recon extraction".

For Assault Platoon you need to do it like the spawns, you need a assault platoon 0 zone, assault platoon 0b zone, and a asssault platoon 0c zone, then so on for 1,2,3.

Mission insertion and extraction zones.

Look at the polling center mission zones and it should give you a good idea where to put them.

Perfect. Thats exactly what I was looking for.

One question about the points - you say I need 35 points, are they just supposed to be scattered through out the map randomly? or is there a method of placing them where they mean something?

Perfect.  Thats exactly what I was looking for.

One question about the points - you say I need 35 points, are they just supposed to be scattered through out the map randomly?  or is there a method of placing them where they mean something?

Scroll down to the bottom of the page. The official pdf documentation is available and it inlcudes an in depth look at the strategies of setting up game types. I believe its in the last few pages of the basic one. You do need acrobat reader to view them.

RSE PDF Documentation

ok, I placed all the items. When im playing defend, however, I spawn all over the map, not beside my base. I made sure that random insertion zones were off, and i also made sure the base tr0a, etc corresponded with base 0.

any ideas?

• 1 month later...