Patching

Hi,

OK,i got all those patches,started installing them,character patch or wotever it is,then the patch that is not named just GR_patch,then tried to install 1.2 and it said i have a newer version,so i have re-installed the game,can yuo tell me which patches to install in which order,from the stock off the shelf GR.cheers SuperMoto

Somebody plz help if they can...I used to play with a [Thing that should not be spoken of here IAW Forum Rule 3.7].exe could this be the case?i know some [Thing that should not be spoken of here IAW Forum Rule 3.7] .exe's edit the games registry.could this be the problem?

SuperMoto

If you have a [Thing that should not be spoken of here] , you will not be able to patch the game. If you are currently using a [Thing that should not be spoken of here] we can no longer help you.

Forum rules prevent such discussions:

[3.7] Warez : Links to warez sites or discussion of warez is not permitted. Breach of this rule can lead to legal proceedings against this site, and will not be tolerated. [Thing that should not be spoken of here] are against the Ubi Soft licencing agreement and are included in this rule - which is strictly enforced.

White Knight

I own legtimate copies of GR and DS and IT. I have alot of other games that I play.I would like to use the [Thing that should not be spoken of here IAW Forum Rule 3.7] thingy because I hate having to dig out my cd's, pop out the other one and go through all the start up nonsense.

Is this [Thing that should not be spoken of here IAW Forum Rule 3.7] thing just for cracked software? or can it be used by legitimate owners to avoid the hassle?

White Knight

I own legtimate copies of GR and DS and IT. I have alot of other games that I play.I would like to use the [Thing that should not be spoken of here IAW Forum Rule 3.7] thingy because I hate having to dig out my cd's, pop out the other one and go through all the start up nonsense.

Is this [Thing that should not be spoken of here IAW Forum Rule 3.7] thing just for cracked software? or can it be used by legitimate owners to avoid the hassle?

They are against the EULA to use one and against GR.net policy to link to and/ or discuss them here. They alter a key part of the game and that alone makes it against the agreement you agree to when installing the software. Sorry.

There is one way around having to put disks into trays all the time and that is to have multiple optical drives (I actually have 3) and keep the games you play the most in them.