I'm a XBOX LIVE Loner....my plea for friends

Franjo

I've played and beat Ghost Recon, DS and IS on the pc. I purchased an xbox and xbox live so I'd love to get into the console Online gaming.

My only problem is, I can never find any games. Optimatch can't find anything as can any other option. I believe it's a problem with the ISP that I'm with as my buddy has the same issue, but another friend with a different ISP can see all games. Only issue around this is to have friends online to invite you to games.

So this is my plea for some friends. lol. My xbox live gamer tag is:

Franjo

I've done some reading and searches and am unable to find anything to help me with my situation so this is the only thing I can do. So if you own a XBOX and wanna fire up I think it'd be a blast.

Thanks guys.

Franjo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Don't think that the problem is with the ISP. I tried Island Thunder last night with a friend and we're both on the same ISP. He could see games & I couldn't see any. I could create a game, which he could see, then he joined it.

I can view other available matches on another game (Rainbow Six 3) so presumably its not the ISP or the firewall.

It must be a setting within the game ??

Any ideas ??

• 3 months later...

i tell you why you cant see games on there because all the suckers are playing halo2

i kid you not it is really quiet over there.i play recon1 and island thunder most nights send me a friend request to 'audiolab'

and ill play with you. as for spawn killing you should play a few solo games first people cant spawn kill as much as they cant watch about 16 spawn zones .thats what gets me about teams its easy to spawn kill three spawnpoints with 6 guys really,it dont take a degree of skill.solo is where the real skill is.before i get flamed there are some real skilful guys who play teams as well as solo and i know who you are respect due to yall

see ya later :)

• 11 months later...
I've played and beat Ghost Recon, DS and IS on the pc.  I purchased an xbox and xbox live so I'd love to get into the console Online gaming.

My only problem is, I can never find any games.  Optimatch can't find anything as can any other option.  I believe it's a problem with the ISP that I'm with as my buddy has the same issue, but another friend with a different ISP can see all games.  Only issue around this is to have friends online to invite you to games.

So this is my plea for some friends. lol.  My xbox live gamer tag is:

Franjo

I've done some reading and searches and am unable to find anything to help me with my situation so this is the only thing I can do.  So if you own a XBOX and wanna fire up I think it'd be a blast.

Thanks guys.

Franjo

yo! call xbox live help.  1-800-4myxbox

they might be able to help!  it is a 24hour number.  my tag is ogdanc

peace :yes: