oh the humanity

the.ronin

i got an "estimated wait time" of 29 minutes to download a ###### 5 meg mod. now its one thing to offer expedited service to people who pay a premium but its another to force restricted service on the hapless consumer. you can't tell me theres that many people downloading this one ###### mod. i wouldn't put it past these pirates and highway robbers that behind this so-called "estimated wait time" is a little java script timer that picks a random time between 20 and 40 minutes! this is cow dung at its most pungent variety! :angry::wall::o=:ph34r:

you can't tell me theres that many people downloading this one ###### mod.

You are not in a queue for that mod, you are in a queue for bandwidth space remember.

Mind you, depends on the mod - there could be a stack of people downloading it right enough!

My advice to people who always find themselves in a queue is to break from habit. If you usually download mods after doing your other surfing, say late at night, try grabbing your downloads while you are eating your dinner.

I know if I log on at the same time every night, I never have to queue :ph34r: