So I did something really stupid...again

I was playing the final Campaign mission last night but the FPS was exceptionally slow compared to the game's performance in other missions so, without thinking, I exited after a save and played a little of another, unlocked mission to compare. I forgot that the wretched game can only hold one save at a time, does not save Campaign progress independently, and won't even let me start at the beginning of the last mission. Because my last Campaign save is now in Mission #6 and the final scenario is #12, it looks like I might have to start the campaign again by replaying Mission #11, or, God forbid, proceeding from the save in #6.

Can anyone advise, or possibly even get me a savegame file (with advice re. where to put it) for the final mission? Many thanks in anticipation.

Papa6, It's often this way with ports, but, in this as in other areas, the GRFS PC port triumphs over most others for sheer laziness and stupidity.

So you have to play mission 11 again, or can you start mision 12?

Hey Rocky, it appears that, if I select Mission 11 and wait for it to save, that save will then count as my Campaign progress save...but who knows? I've done this before, by playing through the previous mission twice. You'd think it would let me re-start #12, having unlocked and half-completed it, wouldn't you? This port really is dumb as a post. Sigh.

Edited by Bahger