Private military company issue

I have been in talks with Bohemia interactive but I'm getting a "can't write license file".

I've tried running as admin

I've tried compatability

I tried doing what Bohemia said, running Arma 2 and Arma 2 op arrowhead as admin, then trying to run PMC installer as admin, same error.

I tried the "take ownership" reg entry and took over the bohemia interactive folder.. still, no luck.

When i put the addon folder into the game, I got some sort of "failed to read header encryption" in file xxxx.pbo.

I was however able to extract the installer into an unzipped folder. I found the license file and the addons folder with all the equipment, vehicles etc in it. is there a round about way to get this addon folder for private military company into my Arma 2 folder?

PMC is my favorite part of the game as far as the whole game of Arma 2 goes.

I could use some help. still waiting for a new reply from bohemia

thinking about simply buying the reinforcements addon pack which comes with the PMC. maybe my amazon download version is corrupt or broken somehow

Papa6

First thing is run ArmA 2 and let it setup. I had this issue with the addons as well and it came down to running the game first (regular Icon) then I could click the addon packs Icon and it would run fine from there. Try that first. Beats installing another operating system.