New iPhone uncovered

Rocky

I'm not sure if this has happened before, because Apple are so careful and precise with new product releases, but this looks totally legit.

New iPhone Leaked

I kind of feel like I deprived myself of the wow factor that goes with official release promo, so if you are a gadget fan bear that in mind before you click!

Sure does look neat though. When does my current contract run out....

Read somewhere Apple usually makes their iPhone announcements in June, so hopefully we will know more then. Chances are they are already ramping up production if these things go on sale this summer.

Rumor has it that Gizmondo paid $10K to get the scoop on the new iPhone

http://www.edibleapple.com/gizmodo-paid-10000-for-lost-iphone-4g/

My question is how will older games play if this uses a higher res screen? For example, in Nintendo hand helds, older legacy games play in a smaller box rather than getting up-converted to the higher res.

This article explaining the whole thing on Gizmodo is great reading for gadget/apple fans.

If you read down into the comments it turns into a debate on whether they were right to (1) reveal the phone at all and (2) reveal the name of the poor sod at Apple who lost the phone. Interesting debate.