Gamers Dream

Papa6

I found out at neowin.net that, there's a new tool that AMD/ATI owners can use to get the utmost speed out of their PC's for gaming. It shuts down all services (and my anti virus) it has different profiles and what not.

It works. I have an AMD CPU and an ATI GPU. so it works for me quite well.

Download Link http://game.amd.com/us-en/drivers_fusion.aspx?p=1

Fusion_banner.jpg

it works and works well. I'd also advise you to adjust your overdrive feature in catalyst as well. (it tells you to anyway).

when you're don gaming, click on the "stop profile" and it turns all the services on again.

1. THIS UTILITY MAY DISABLE SECURITY / ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE, OR ADVERSELY AFFECT YOUR SYSTEM. REVIEW ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTATION CAREFULLY BEFORE INSTALLING.

2. AMD'S PRODUCT WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER DAMAGES CAUSED BY OVERCLOCKING, EVEN WHEN ENABLED VIA AMD SOFTWARE.

Edited by Papa6

Just finished the first of the testing in Age of Conan probably the most intense game I play.

Just the basic default settings and it jumped my frames up by 10fps in most places, very noticeable improvement overall.

Don't think I'll be playing with the overclocking stuff, just yet anyway.

Again a big thanks, I'm pretty sure this is gonna be something I'll be using on a daily basis. :thumbsup: