Call of Duty 5?

FA sear

I heard from an EB Games sales rep that it would have coop. People have said that it would return to its WW2 origins, but, that is speculative. I would welcome online and split screen coop, and I would like to see more evolved gameplay in SP.

Cod5 is to be developed by Treyarch, the developer of the spinoff console cod games that kindof sucked.

6 will probably be the next Infinity Ward (cod1/2/4) game. 5 is hardly worth looking forward to.

• 2 weeks later...

I heard from an EB Games sales rep that it would have coop. People have said that it would return to its WW2 origins, but, that is speculative. I would welcome online and split screen coop, and I would like to see more evolved gameplay in SP.

I agree. A friend of mine just bought a PS3, and I noticed that the AI team does not die. They take direct hits from grenades, soak up bullets like a sheet of Bounty on a water spill, and they keep going. It is a fun game, and it does even have some spectacular moments like the specter gunship mission, but I personally find myself passing over this title.

Cod5 is to be developed by Treyarch, the developer of the spinoff console cod games that kindof sucked.

6 will probably be the next Infinity Ward (cod1/2/4) game. 5 is hardly worth looking forward to.

Good to know, I will have to keep an eye out for that one.