Required packs/mods

• 2 weeks later...

For reference:

The Sniper Team mod will be released after subscription to the tournament closes (7th of march, if everything works out correctly). Then everybody has a week to get to know the new mod, including new weapons, maps. characters and many more. Around the 14th of march the first tournament mission will (probably) be ready for play.

:thumbsup:

right?

Edited by Toniezz

For reference:

The Sniper Team mod will be released after subscription on the tournament closes (7th of march). Then everybody has a week to get to know the new mod, including new weapons, maps characters and many more. Around the 14th of march the first mission will probably be ready for play.

right?

Yeah, i have suggested march 7th to lightspeed, but i think he is getting home today and havent read my PM.

Now its time for him to work a bit on the tourney, hehe :P , take care of admin and additional stuff.

One week should be enough for players to test and "feel" the rifles. Each sniper rifle has its own ballistic settings , based on the cal, lenght, weight and barrel lenght, plus an unique high quality custom reticle and firing sound (extra quality).

Anyway all dates should be set up by lighty soon.

Edited by Thales

we will be uploading the mod in the next 24 hours - everything will be in the mod - except the missions.

you can test the mod by creating a MP coop and choosing any other Gr missions - just remember to set the kit restrictions to Sniper Team the longest kill - or you'll miss all the good stuff.

Edited by Lightspeed