How can I import the models and their skin to 3dmax

hi, i would like to know how can i do to get the models or player model from the game and import it to 3dmax with its skin or texture, thx

well you cant import back from the .diesel into 3dsmax but in your tutorial directory in the game directory there are several sample 3dsmax models from the game!

well you cant import back from the .diesel into 3dsmax but in your tutorial directory in the game directory there are several sample 3dsmax models from the game!

but, i cant see the software that open this editor map, which is the software, can you tell me where can i find it, and where is the models, thx

but, i cant see the software that open this editor map, which is the software, can you tell me where can i find it, and where is the models, thx

the maps in the game are opened in the GRAW game editor, in the windows menu

the 3dsmax files are in the latest patch in this folder

Support\Editor tutorials

there you will find both the mod tutorials and a folder called like "sample models 3dsmax7" or something like that