Ballistics!

Mr. Lothario

I've made extensive use of Parabellum's GR ballistics tables in my mod, to excellent effect. There are several rounds I'm using that he did not calculate data for, and due to my inability to find the relevant ballistics info to do the calculations myself, I've had to simply approximate those rounds by altering the Parabellum's numbers for similar rounds, which is a lackluster solution at best.

The cartridge I'm interested in are: .50 AE, 5.56 x 45mm subsonic and 7.62 x 51mm subsonic. Thanks for any help. : )

I've made extensive use of Parabellum's GR ballistics tables in my mod, to excellent effect. There are several rounds I'm using that he did not calculate data for, and due to my inability to find the relevant ballistics info to do the calculations myself, I've had to simply approximate those rounds by altering the Parabellum's numbers for similar rounds, which is a lackluster solution at best.

The cartridge I'm interested in are: .50 AE, 5.56 x 45mm subsonic and 7.62 x 51mm subsonic. Thanks for any help. : )

The 5.56mm subsonic round is useless, IMHO. That's why I didn't calculate it. But it should be about as effective as maybe a 9mm round. A sub-sonic 7.62mm round has roughly the same kinetic energy in real-life as a 40 S&W round, so use those numbers for the 7.62mm round.