Team |S.O.T.O|

SOTOMac

It is with Great Pleasure that I announce the Addition to Team |S.O.T.O| of 2 New Operatives.

Please join Me in Welcoming ;

SOTOZeta APL.

&

SOTOKemsyt APL.

Zeta is centering on Ground Force Support for the Team while Kemsyt will be one of the Team's ACE pilots once Hes SPEC'ed.

Welcome to the Team Gents and We look forward to many Years of convering Your Backs and Vice-Versa...

;)

Sincerely and Respectfully,

• 3 months later...

It is with great pleasure that I announce the addition to Team |S.O.T.O| of a New Member.

SOTOTank has just joined Us and is a close personal friend of mine as well. That said - We look forward to many Years of covering His six and Vice Versa.

Welcome to the Team Tank...

• 3 months later...

We've changed the Default Skin that Our Site has been using from the FlowControl Theme to the Charcoal2 Theme.

We have 5 Themes for Our WebSite that ALL Users are able to View Our Site with. That said - These 5 Themes are Charcoal2, FlowControl, WFBlack, smartDark, and zoneBlue.

From now on these 5 Themes will be rotated at Our Site on a Month-to-Month basis. Please feel free to access Your Account and change Your favourite Theme to any of the Themes that We have over @ http://www.sotoclan.com. Also - All of the Themes that are now available at Our Site have been edited to reflect Team |S.O.T.O| HQ Command Themes rather than the Generic Themes that were previously available.

TY for Your Time...

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to take this Opportunity to Welcome to Team |S.O.T.O| the following New Member ;

SOTORaptor APL.

Raptor comes to Us from California. That said - We look forward to Baggin\' Tangos with Him for a LONG TIME to come.

Please Join Me in Welcoming Him to the Team.

• 9 months later...

I would like to take this Opportunity to welcome to Team |S.O.T.O| Grimace-GC-.

Grimace comes to Us from an Allied Team that has since Folded and It's Members have scattered. Hes Gamed with Us faithfully covering Our backs since the Time We met Him and so We have finally brought Him home to Team |S.O.T.O|.

Grimace-GC- will now be known as SOTOGrim SPC. on Team |S.O.T.O| and We look forward to many more Years than the 2 We've already had covering each other's 6...

• 4 months later...

We have 2 New Members on Our Team and their names are;

Crossbow and Noke.

Cross comes to Us from Our Involvement with Brutal Arts as a BETA Tester and Noke is a good Guy that has played with Us off & on and through that contact has decided to join Our Team.

We Welcome SOTOCross SPC. and SOTONoke SPC. to Team |S.O.T.O|.

Welcome Guys...