Hey I want to plug another Ghost Recon Video of mine Multiplayer
gameplay + Commentary reason why is I’m trying to attract more people(subscribers)
to my channel, What I am trying to do is grow a channel that is based on non
mainstream alternative games like Ghost Recon, CS 1.6 and more so please if you
like the video be sure to subscribe thank you for your time.

• 3 years later...

Hi everybody! My first appearance in this forum. Great to see other gamers still interested in good old GR. I played the game lots of times and always wanted to create a youtube video out of it. Here it is finally, i play the 1st mission of the original game. I guess most of you played this mission when you played GR the first time in your life so you know exactly what it is all about. Hope u like it.

Please excuse the confusion of german and englisch language, don*t know how to get rid of it. Or simply feel free to learn a little bit of deutsch ;-)

The special thing about my vid is that i added two replays to the actual players screen: The map on the upper right and some various 3rd person views on the lower right.

Ghost Recon mission 01 iron dragon on PC

Thnx 4 watching, i am actually working on mission 02, cu

• Like 2

Hi everybody! My first appearance in this forum. Great to see other gamers still interested in good old GR. I played the game lots of times and always wanted to create a youtube video out of it. Here it is finally, i play the 1st mission of the original game. I guess most of you played this mission when you played GR the first time in your life so you know exactly what it is all about. Hope u like it.

Please excuse the confusion of german and englisch language, don*t know how to get rid of it. Or simply feel free to learn a little bit of deutsch ;-)

The special thing about my vid is that i added two replays to the actual players screen: The map on the upper right and some various 3rd person views on the lower right.

Ghost Recon mission 01 iron dragon on PC

Thnx 4 watching, i am actually working on mission 02, cu

Welcome to the forums. The video is interesting, did you play solo or coop on mission 1?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is really cool.

How are you keeping the command map on screen like that on the right?

Hi, default key is left-control, the function reads TOGGLE COMMAND MAP in the options menu. Display shortly the command map then press left-control. The command map now remains on your screen until you will press left-control again. This function works when you are playing and when you are watching the replay :-)

Im going to have to watch your video again because you are describing normal use of the command map, but what I see in your video is the screen split into 3, the game space on the left, and on the right an additional space where you have a 3rd person view of the scene and the command map...

Edited by Rocky

Oh sorry,i guess i didn't understand your question correctly. It is just a result of video editing: When i was gaming i just saw a single screen as regular (the big one on the left). After that i did two more steps of screenrecording: I recorded a replay with the map and then a replay in 3rd person view. Finally they were arranged into 1 video. I always liked the opportunity of GR to save and watch replays of the gaming action. Cause you can observe what the other 5 soldiers did. That's were the idea for this type of video is coming from.

• Like 1