Where can I find 'Skypeghost" mod?

breaseven

http://www.ghostrecon.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=59809 you could try looking here

Skype Ghost mod is infact a map pack, It contains some maps from SOAF which you are not officail aloud to use unless you have it installed on your PC, which is why the link was removed from the original thread. It does not stat this in the read me for the map pack and also it is unclear as to the permissions of some other maps in the pack.

Edited by Hammer

The Mods SkypeGhost was created by my in the year 2008, a compilation of the GRPA 4 Mods and DAMN BL Final Map. Which requested authorization from the authors PUNiSHER/Monoman/ROEM to make a Mods for the Ghost Recon Chile community and its tournaments to what have been several years organizing Championships annually to maintain existing Ghost Recon.

This Mods SkypeGhost is free to use and has no restrictions for its use on other servers either national e international.

The Original Ghost Recon brings 11 years of fans and hopefully it will be much more delighting.

Best regards

Ghosty!

Edited by Ghosty

Thanks for your replies thus far, but here's the thing. I am trying to find Ghost Recon servers after having been away from the game for 7 years or so. The only place i've found games is on Xfire, and most of these servers are running Skypeghost. So, if someone could help me obtain this mod so I can play, or, stop running it so other people can join it would be greatly appreciated. I sure miss playin this game.

Thanks.