[XBox] I need team players. If that is you read this!

I am looking for team players, who communicate and have a mic. If you are not a squeaker, have a mic, do communicate and have GRFS on Xbox 360 please leave your gamertag below. I am tired of playing with idiots and people who treat this like BF, COD, HALO and GOW. I am looking for players who play it like Ghost Recon, etc.

I am looking for team players, who communicate and have a mic. If you are not a squeaker, have a mic, do communicate and have GRFS on Xbox 360 please leave your gamertag below. I am tired of playing with idiots and people who treat this like BF, COD, HALO and GOW. I am looking for players who play it like Ghost Recon, etc.

I need teammates as well. Add me my gamertag is Et3rNal S0uLjA (that is a zero in S0uLjA). I believe my k/d is at 1.3.

I need teammates as well. Add me my gamertag is Et3rNal S0uLjA (that is a zero in S0uLjA). I believe my k/d is at 1.3.

Damn you must be good to be a 1.3

My tag is NastyGUARD and last night I played late solo & got my butt handed to me several ways, looking to team up with good communicators and dominate!

Gamertag is my profile name : Ryztor . I am online every day and log in mostly in the afternoon early night. just got the game and registered to this site just to answer to this post.

fumbling a bit with the intricacies of the game, cover swap/ detections. i want to lvl fast and have fun while doing so. im ok at getting no kills in game and just spotting people or running objectives. Got a microphone.

Sick of call of duty players that treat every game like team deathmatch and ignore objectives completely. want to group up with people that arent completely retarted/noobs, play the same hours as me and are more interested in winning than killing.

Also looking for squad that has a certain amount of people ( >3 )

Edited by Ryztor

Damn you must be good to be a 1.3

It is actually 1.47, but i do need teammates because I hate losing games when my k/d is high... add me so we can play together if u want

im ok at getting no kills in game and just spotting people or running objectives.

You and me both dude. It's about survivng (using the terrain layout as my main weapon) not killing. :)

Might drop my GT in here soon, as I deem some counter-spawnrape action necessary. :D

I am looking for the same. I'm tired of playing by myself.

GT: DTOx BlitzWing

• 10 years later...