mic help in gr multiplayer

rjpaet

my first official post; been reading the forums for almost 2 years now, but sorry if this is posted in the wrong section.

been playing co-op online (hosting) and was wondering how to get the mic to work in multiplayer. not sure if i need a special(gaming?) mic or program installed to get it working in-game. on my desktop, the mic works, and i can make recordings, but can't seem to get it to work in the game. any tips or help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi rjpaet,

You and the poeple yopu play with will need to download a chat program, the common one is TEAM SPEAK, i find most servers use this as well.

TS3 Download

Its a small program and staight forward to set up and use :thumbsup:

Edited by Hammer

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the help guys. Got it working.. but with one minor problem. When in-game, the person on the other end says he can't hear me through the headset, but through his monitor speakers (although he can hear in-game sounds through the headset). Any ideas what's going on here or how to fix this? He is playing on Win7, if that helps.