match_info.xml

Jody

i have a small problem with game log files created by graw2 dedicated servers.

Graw2 dedicated servers create a match_info.xml file after each match played which records details and statistics about the game. After taking a closer look at the file(s) created I noticed that there is an error in this file. Where the file lists the map name, it uses the name of the map thats next to play, not the map that was just played.

eg

Your server has 4 maps - map1, map2, map3 and map4. You play map1 with friends and after the game, check the match_info.xml file and it records the game but for map2 not map1.

For some reason which im hoping people here can help me with, the server records the stats with the name of the next map in rotation, not the map just played.

Reason im asking for this assistance is im building a web site to read these files and database the stats when i noticed this discrepancy. I have tested this on 2 dedicated servers and both do the same thing in the match_info.xml file.

Has anyone else noticed this..??

Is there a fix such as a configuration option..??

Should I just not bother recording map information from these files..??

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I've been also trying to find a fix for this with no luck. And also, the records are not correct. I have an example where it says that a player used c4 while on that map we never used c4.

Nope, no mod installed. I did try to install Rahnmanns weapon mod on our server, but it kept crashing no matter what settigns we put on so we just gave up and kept it simple.

Another thing that bothers me is that if a player crashes in the middle of the game (it happens quite a bit in this game) and returns the match_info.xml will discard all his info and only record his score from the point where he reconnected.