Tritton Surround sound headphones

JohnTC02

I thought it was about time I invested in a new set of headphones, after much searching I came across the Tritton AX Pro with true 5.1 surround sound.

These have no less than eight speakers packed into the head unit, I did wonder if they would be a bit gimmicky but I wasn't disappointed as the sound is truly amazing.

They came with every thing you need to connect them to a PC or gaming console. I used the supplied optical and USB lead.

You have plenty of control over the sound with a digital audio control box and an inline controller where you can set the output levels for each speaker independently.

I only got them today but first impressions are pretty damn good as I'm very fussy when it comes to my sound equipment.

Anyone looking for a good quality set of headphones should take a look ate these.

I got mine from Amazon, only took two days to arrive.

Tritton AX Pro.

I bought a set from Boser a while back, cost around £135. Withing the first few months, both ear mugs where broken. Only 1 single tiny metal screw, holding them into a plastic casing. Basically, if you dropped these onto the floor, kaput. Really poor set up for an excellent set. :wall:

Then I purchased a set from Sennheiser. These only cost £30. I still have the Boser set here taped up. The Sennheiser is just as good IMO, and far, far more durable. Even comes with an extra long cable which is awesome.