Coop_killzone

Rpghard

RPG,

We had a great time testing the map with you last night. Loved the placement on the snipers on the transformers. Very ingenious!!! I know that the server crashed last night, but rest assured it was not because of your map. The server went through an IE update and crashed hard. I had to wait for Clanwarz to repair the server. It was fixed a couple of hours later.

Extremely difficult map which is how we like it. Great job!!!

One request: Would you be open to naming all the future revision of the maps & filenames similar to coop_killzone_v1, v2, etc. It makes it easier to see what is exactly is loaded on a dedicated server. It also helps the player to see what revision of the map he needs to join the server. If you can it would be great. Thanks!!!

Keep up the great work!!

RPG,

We had a great time testing the map with you last night. Loved the placement on the snipers on the transformers. Very ingenious!!! I know that the server crashed last night, but rest assured it was not because of your map. The server went through an IE update and crashed hard. I had to wait for Clanwarz to repair the server. It was fixed a couple of hours later.

One request: Would you be open to naming all the future revision of the maps & filenames similar to coop_killzone_v1, v2, etc. It makes it easier to see what is exactly is loaded on a dedicated server. It also helps the player to see what revision of the map he needs to join the server. If you can it would be great. Thanks!!!

Keep up the great work!!

Ya I have lots of fun with you guys yesterday too bad that it crash on a very fun part...it's ok so I will change the name of the bundle for the next update cause I decide to make one more due to the fact that I saw that some area were poor from AI there for I will make more trigger area and add more snipers on transformers as well a request from my buddy Zero_G...it will defenitly passed the 1000 AI :o= ....

Just to informed you that I've sent a pm to Whiskey cause I want to do a mission with his 'Market' map from GR1 that should be the next one I do...

Tks Viper

Rpghard

RPG,

Keep up the great work!!

Ya I have lots of fun with you guys yesterday too bad that it crash on a very fun part...it's ok so I will change the name of the bundle for the next update cause I decide to make one more due to the fact that I saw that some area were poor from AI there for I will make more trigger area and add more snipers on transformers as well a request from my buddy Zero_G...it will defenitly passed the 1000 AI :o= ....

Just to informed you that I've sent a pm to Whiskey cause I want to do a mission with his 'Market' map from GR1 that should be the next one I do...

Tks Viper

Rpghard

Sounds great!! We are probably going to test again tonight as Friday is when we usually have more members due to the beginning of the weekend!!! Your Welcome to join if you happen to see us playing. :thumbsup:

Also good to here that you found a new map!! We're always looking for a change in scenery!! :thumbsup: We we had more map makers in the fold. GRAW2 seems to be getting very popular again of which I am glad. There are not to many tactical first person shooters coop multiplayer (dedicated server) type games out there!!! Now there's a mouthful!!! :wacko:

At this point I think I have reached the limit of what this map could handle ...I decided that the last version you have ''KillZoneV8'' will be final after tonight test.

I wll run a dedi server with no gun mods(vanilla) with anti-cheat on and friendly fire on ...server name is ''F.O.A.D dedi beta''

I want to say thank you to all of you betatesters who participate in this beta...cyu all soon for an epic battle.

Rpghard