Can't play the new CO-OP maps...

Today I downloaded both of the CO-OP map packs and I tried searching for a game to play, but every time I selected a game with one of the new maps it sent me an error message that said I didn't have the maps from the map pack. The thing is though I can play the co-op missions by myself and other people can join my party, but I can't seem to join anyone elses. Please help, this problem makes me regret buying the maps.

• 4 months later...

Today I downloaded both of the CO-OP map packs and I tried searching for a game to play, but every time I selected a game with one of the new maps it sent me an error message that said I didn't have the maps from the map pack. The thing is though I can play the co-op missions by myself and other people can join my party, but I can't seem to join anyone elses. Please help, this problem makes me regret buying the maps.

Did you also download the other packs (like gun packs and possibly the Nowhere map)? I think there needs to be a 100% match with the server. For our internal game-setup, we need the following complete set of map packs to play:

[1] GRAW 2 CO-OP Collection (930MB)

[2] GRAW 2 CO-OP Collection 2 (976MB)

[3] GRAW2 More Guns Pack (15MB)

[4] GRAW2 Throwback Pack (487MB)

[5] GRAW 2 Throwback Pack 2 (583MB)

[6] Nowhere exclusive map - from menus (58MB)

Hope this helps.

Best

Troels

Edited by teko92

• 3 months later...

Yeah i downloaded the throwback packs the nowwhere map and some kinda demo that was also available and now it works..... you have to have exzactly what the host has downloaded i guess.......

Make sure that you turn the downloadable content on, from the menu where you select your class and character. In one of the options it is at the bottom. It will give you an option of either yes or no to allow downloadable content. you should be good after that.