Operation Storm Campaign

Operation Storm Campaign, the mission Revenge keeps crashing on me I've redownloaded and this does not help I keep getting this error message.

Crash in application version: 30899.3048

data\lib\units\extensions\groupunit.dsf(-1): cant find member: human_data in type <void>

SCRIPT STACK:

data\lib\managers\eventmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\eventmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\worldmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\managers\worldmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\setups\setup.dsf(0)

data\level\level.dsf(0)

Renderer: normal

Physics : threaded

Can someone help me Operation Storm Campaign was Created/Author : Rpghard

Does it happen all the time or random?If I remember(cause I don't play them anymore)for me It was a random crash at the beginning...and there also a random crash with the second tank when you blow it...I know those for a long time and the only reason if I haven't fix it or tried to fix it yet is cause I lost interest and quit modding it to mod only mp coop missions.

RPGhard's mission pack(window instal)

In the pack you have my last mission called 'coop_hangar18' which use the same map as 'mission_revenge' or 'mission06'.As goes for the campaign 'storm' well I really don't know if I'll fix it someday...but if I do you'll be the first to know...I wish you great fun 'online'...and if you see my server 'F.O.A.D' online you are welcome SSgt hawkeye.

• 2 weeks later...

Does it happen all the time or random?If I remember(cause I don't play them anymore)for me It was a random crash at the beginning...and there also a random crash with the second tank when you blow it...I know those for a long time and the only reason if I haven't fix it or tried to fix it yet is cause I lost interest and quit modding it to mod only mp coop missions.

RPG,

We at AGB (A Gaming Brotherhood) love the fact that you are creating MP Coop maps. Please let us know when your next map is out. We would not mind in beta testing it as well on our server (The Barking Spider) if you are looking for beta testers.

Thanks

Vipers

Edited by Viper714

• 3 weeks later...

I have a little problem as well. At the debriefing screen "snipers" there is no "Next Mission" button (which usually is in the bottom middle). Only a "Return to Menu" button in the lower right corner.

I'll download the file you have above here and try again though... So far - really nice :)