2008 GR Sniper Team Tourney

Hello to all you 2008 GR Team Tourney Players: the best advice i can give those teams who have the courage to attempt m3 map 3 is this: do not consume this simple compound CnH2n+1OH before the mission, :wall: ozz

Post Script: For all you chem major/minor peeps out there you do know bout [-OH] group don ya lol

Edited by ozzy916

Im doing some editing of that map - bcoz it seems its not clear enuff to players what to do.

Hold for update plz.

i have to say one thing that aggravates me about this tourney...but maybe thats my problem, is that even though this is supposed to be Sniper Team "THE LONGEST KILL" - so many players seem to turn it into a CQB.

######?!?!?!?!?

sniper has long rifle....but wont use it.

spotter has spotter scope but wont use it.

neither will be patient.

ARRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

map is tweaked - cqb at your own peril.

sniper has long rifle....but wont use it.-------------------------------> i don thin my tm likes it

spotter has spotter scope but wont use it.----------------------------> used it perhaps twice, and that was to look at scenery

neither will be patient.----------------------------------------------------->the time, the time, damit hurry up tm

sniper has long rifle....but wont use it.-------------------------------> i don thin my tm likes it

spotter has spotter scope but wont use it.----------------------------> used it perhaps twice, and that was to look at scenery

neither will be patient.----------------------------------------------------->the time, the time, damit hurry up tm

This way you couldnt complete mission 3 map 3 or win this tourney :nono: , this is a sniper + spotter coop tournament, teams that will finish on top positions had to work hard as a sniper team, used sniper rifle and spot scope when necessary, plus moving stealthy and having patience. ;)

Hello to all you 2008 GR Team Tourney Players: the best advice i can give those teams who have the courage to attempt m3 map 3 is this: do not consume this simple compound CnH2n+1OH before the mission, :wall: ozz

Post Script: For all you chem major/minor peeps out there you do know bout [-OH] group don ya lol

Actually, after 99 tries, Mission 3 Map 3 was a piece of cake (as easy as pie) :wall:

1.- kill 5 guys at beginning

2.- kill guy in machine gun in the midle

3.- go for Milard by killing the 2 guys in the trees...

4.- shoot the window

5.- run like crazy towards the lake...

6.-kill guy on turret and the 2 fellas that are with him

7.- send spotter out to take out unaware snipers

8.-kill the guys onradar station

9.- run like hell and complete the rest...xD

10.- win misison

To the twenty-two hosts: May the next tourney have:

- NO TS ALLOWED

- SEPARATED TEAM ACTION

- EXTREMELY LIMITED TEAM COMMUNICATION

- POINTS FOR GOING AGAINST THE GRAIN

- POINTS FOR IGNORING THE HOSTS BRIEFINGS

- POINTS FOR NOT USING THE REQUIRED WEPS/KITS

- POINTS FOR STARTING MISSION LATE

- POINTS FOR CQB

- POINTS FOR EXTREME CQB

- POINTS FOR LOOKING GOOD @ CQB

- POINTS FOR NOT USING SNIPER<---------when needed

- AND BONUS POINTS FOR JUST BEING A COOL TEAM :)

Hey wait a minute here, if this past tourney included these rules, ozzy916/renegade would have been drunk with excitement w00t