Need Some Help

Hiya in my quest to learn the IGOR scripting methods I am going through the IGOR Users Guide Step By Step. I am working on scripting the SP mission at the end of the SP section. I think i am doing fairly well but there is a few pieces of the script I can not figure out. If you can help me figure out what area I need to be in to make these parts of the script say what they should say it would be a great help.

Set demo charge placed to true.

Skip the Remaining REsponses if (the State of Debris 01 Fired)

Sorry to sound like such a noob but hey that is all you can do to learn Tahnks in advance.

MAxwell

Hi Maxwell,

I am not familiar with the tutorial you are doing but in a general sense this what you would do:

Set demo charge placed to true.

In the Responses part of your DemoChargePlaced block select the FlagSet response.

On the Flag tab click Edit > type in the name of the flag (demo charge placed) > Click add > click Close > select the Flag you just created from the drop down list. The state will be True by default.

Skip the Remaining Responses if (the State of Debris 01 Fired)

Select StopIf from the Response drop down list > Click Edit on the Condition tab > select GetFlagState from the drop down list > select the flag 'Debris 01 Fired' (which you must have created earlier) from the drop down list > Close.

Note: References to flags such as "if(the State of Debris 01 Fired)" implies True - False must be specified.

Hope that helps you out a little.

Jack :)