Anyone completed coop yet

Calgar99

Just wondering has anyone completed the coop demo yet?

I got soooo close with 20 secs to spare, got shot by the last guy while clearing the warehouse

The problem is that its hard to find some like minded people who can split into teams to tackle the objectives.

I find its best if Team 1 takes on the camp at the bridge, team 2 takes on the second camp and both teams attack camp 3 together with team 2ambushing it from behind.

Then one team goes up left to get the intel and to demo the feft missiles while the other team goes up the right and takes the front and try and clear as many aspossible with out entering the outpost.the flank the right side and demo the right side missiles and then both teams can tackle the main warehouse.....Well in my head, and in perfect world that would work :wall:

Edited by Calgar99

I got close last night with about 12 in the room.

same deal but we all cleared the first 3 camps then split up for the last objectives.

Not sure what we had to do in the last warehouse? is it just clear the place?

Also I love bringing back teammates from the bleedout state it adds so much to the game.

Huzzah!!!!!! Finally! There was 12 of us at the start and 3 at the end. Damn its so much tougher with the time limit. The pacing doesn't give you much time hang about. Is it just me or is there the same amount of enemies regardless or whether its 2 or 12 people playing?

Edited by Calgar99