Will we see GR:AW with 64bit optimization ?

GRIN I know you must have hundreds of requests your trying to deal with atm, but with Vista coming along ( ignoring DX10 for now ) and more & more ppl going 64bit are there any plans for this optimization to be added in a future patch somewhere down the line? I had a look at my task manager today while playing and the highest load i saw was only 56% im no programer but could this free space be used to improve say physics or even frame rates ??

It seems to be more GPU dependant. Are you running dual core 64?

Yeah im running the 64bit version of XP on a 4800X2 cpu & 2 7900GTX's, so rightly or wrongly im asuming i have true access to both cores ???

The frame rates are excellent at 3072x768 there just seems to be alot of unused cpu. One bonus though with this empty space you can make fraps movies with only about a 20% drop in frame rates. :rolleyes:

It seems to be more GPU dependant. Are you running dual core 64?

Yeah im running the 64bit version of XP on a 4800X2 cpu & 2 7900GTX's, so rightly or wrongly im asuming i have true access to both cores ???

The frame rates are excellent at 3072x768 there just seems to be alot of unused cpu. One bonus though with this empty space you can make fraps movies with only about a 20% drop in frame rates. :rolleyes:

Wow!

What monitor do you have? Or do you have more than one?