Problem in Level 9

Deku78

Hi

First: My english is not so good, i'm from germany. ;) However, i'm in mission 9: "Clear the Way" and does not get further. (The level on the roofs.) I have 3 tanks which I must direct. The Target is called:

Clean the convoy route:

Neutralize the first antitank position

Neutralize the last antitank position (There is the problem!!!) -->

I see the yellow-marked target below on the street. I have destroyed all enemies. But, i am on the roofs and do not come under it to the target. On the roofs I also do not get further. 2 of my 3 tanks stand below on the street by the target and also do not get further. 1 of the tanks stands still at the beginning of the level and cannot be moved anyhow.

What must I do to get further? :stupid:

Edited by Deku78

I must correct myself. It's not a bug. U must only let the tanks kill the two gunners in the middle of the road. That's the only way you can get past.

PS. Sorry about triple-post. :g_withgrin:

Edited by Deku78

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

I'm new to gaming (and at 26 quite late) but my wife bought me a 360 for my birthday. I,m hooked!

I'm playing GRAW and completely stuck. In fact so stuck it renders my game completely useless because i cant get past this point!!

I'm on level 9 on the rooftops. i have to clear the convoy route. i have killed everyone, I have blown up all vehicles. I can see my objective yellow box...But i cant for the life of me get to it

What do I do!!! I am desperate! Help me so I dont go insane and throw it out of the window!!

Please advise

Cheers

Martin

• 2 weeks later...

Happened to me a few times... I had to restart the mission, and then everything went smooth.

From my experience, when you look towards the object, you'll see a Gunner to the left, and an Anti-Tank Gunner to the right. Take them both out (just use your scope), and you should get the next objective... if not, you have to restart the mission. It's a bug, and it's a real bummer.

• 2 months later...

oh yeah man i had a hard time figuring that out - you have to get your tanks to kill all the other enemies they're at the top of the map - MOVE THE TANKS AS FAR AS THEY CAN ADVANCE - then try to kill all the enemies it may take the tank several times of shooting but they'll kill them - also if you're having trouble move the tank back and forth to get a different angle - ive beatin' the game five times on hard - i have no life