360 DLC HELP PLZ

Dimz_RR

im having a very tough time tryin to get the downloadable content working , i was wondering if someone could post some of the files , mainly the jungle props on putfile maybe , free hosting perhaps ?!?!

i tried to install and it is getting corrupt data .

im having a very tough time tryin to get the downloadable content working , i was wondering if someone could post some of the files , mainly the jungle props on putfile maybe , free hosting perhaps ?!?!

i tried to install and it is getting corrupt data .

Um...yeah....we'll get right on that... :rolleyes:

:nono: :nono: :nono:

Here's a link to it:

http://www.gobuyan1800ptcard4yourselfjerkwad.com

Edited by MAX419

did i or did i not ask for just a few of the files ? it appears that i did , and that will not change .

you might find it in yourself , or possibly in your dna pool to change into a respectable human being , otherwise your words will be met with disregard , time and time again .

did i or did i not ask for just a few of the files ? it appears that i did , and that will not change .

you might find it in yourself , or possibly in your dna pool to change into a respectable human being , otherwise your words will be met with disregard , time and time again .

"DNA Pool?" - I don't think that term means what you think it means....Check your Webster's, Oxford, Funk & Wagnall's or dictionary.com

Disregard? YOU replied, didn't you? :whistle:

I don't want to fight though dude....

You just need to set your box to recieve: What you are asking for is ILLEGAL!!

You are asking for intellectual property to be made free on the internet...

What would stop you from asking for a few files on this forum, a few others on another until you had the whole thing? Huh? Tell me....

Edited by MAX419

If it is corrupt, go back to the marketplace and DL it again. When it says you already DL'd it, say ok and do it again. Or delete it from your HD and do the above. It is on record that yo paid and you will not be asked to pay again.

If it is corrupt, go back to the marketplace and DL it again. When it says you already DL'd it, say ok and do it again. Or delete it from your HD and do the above. It is on record that yo paid and you will not be asked to pay again.

That would be good advice, if he had actually paid for the download.

You gotta be joking. You are promoting illegal activity on these forums.

Topic locked.