3D Glasses for 360?

Moezter

That product will work with the 360, although you would have to use the VGA cable with a 'standard' PC monitor.

For more traditional television connections, the same company makes this product, which works out of the box with standard CRT displays, although the website isn't clear on how they connect. I expect they just sit inline with basic video output, not HDMI or component systems.

That product will work with the 360, although you would have to use the VGA cable with a 'standard' PC monitor.

For more traditional television connections, the same company makes this product, which works out of the box with standard CRT displays, although the website isn't clear on how they connect.  I expect they just sit inline with basic video output, not HDMI or component systems.

i have an lcd hdtv and from what i read it says you need to install certain software

No product eDimensional offers supports HDTV nor LCD displays, from what I can tell.

straight fro the site "Set yourself free of wires and view amazing 3D gaming action through our wireless 3D glasses. Any existing game on any PC comes to life when you slip on our wireless 3D glasses. Now supporting both CRT and LCD monitors!"

Ah, gotcha.

The second product I mentioned uses a breakout box to do in hardware what the PC glasses do in software, so it will work with a 360 and television, but just standard CRT's, unfortunately. It doesn't need software installation, just very specific hardware.

I'll keep my eyes open for other options, but I'm not confident that there will be a suitable product that will work on an LCD display, due to refresh timings. Doesn't mean I can't keep looking.