WD CamoPack v2.1 update

I haven't got enough stuff ready to do a v2.5 or a v3, so I'll stick with v2.1.

Basically, a member of these forums, after the release of v2, asked if I had a Swiss 'Alpenflage' swatch, which I do. They wanted to use your it for their project (personal use). I've decided to put Alpenflage into the CamoPack as an update, but not only that, there's more:

Fixed:

• The German Tropentarn uniform from v1 and v2.0 has been completely remade with a brand new swatch.

Additions:

• Five more country flags (Cote D'Ivoire / Ivory Coast, Columbia, Estonia, Georgia, Indonesia)
  • Kneepads in US woodland and olive drab
  • Swiss 'Alpenflage' uniform, helmet cover & boonie
  • US ERDL 'Orange' uniform, helmet cover & boonie

Pics to follow. This update is almost complete, I've basically just got the Tropentarn stuff to finish and I'm done.

~WD

Edited by WytchDokta

• 2 weeks later...

Loock good , downloading now , thx for the new pack :thumbsup::cheers:

Thanks. Make sure you check out my other uploaded files, including my new character models: Linkage

I just want to use this space to say a big thankyou for all who have downloaded my projects thus far. Keep those downloads coming, keep showing your support for the GR modding scene. Just because I'm gone from the GR modding scene doesn't mean you shouldn't support the scene anymore. Soon I will post my recent work outside of the GR modding scene & what project name I am now operating under (although, those of you who have me as a contact on Messenger will know the latter part already)

Edited by WytchDokta