The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim

krise madsen

High stealth builds FTW. Putting my Khajiit pathfinder/master pickpocket/alchemist though the Dawnguard DLC right now. Just took Durnehviir down with four bolts from a Crossbow upgraded to Exquisite level. I have a lot of points invested in Stealth and Archery and that really paid off. I didn't even poison the bolts first. Four bolts to take down a Dragon? Yeah baby, that's how I roll.

Also completed that DLC with my Dark Elf destructor the other day too. What I like about the Ancient Falmer Armour is not only does it provide the same level of protection as glass (and you can get a set of the armour for free), but the female armour is like the only armour with a correctly modeled breast plate for female characters - such breast plates would realistically not be molded around the breasts, it would like the male breast plate. Think of real world military flak vests.

Should be able to make it through the caves later in the DLC without a problem thanks to the Khajiiti Night Eye low light vision ability. Damn dark in there, and I won't have to use torches to be able to see the way ahead, thus compromising my stealth.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just experienced a bug that never happened to me before....

So I'm doing the Companions questline and I'm on the 'Proving Honour' quest as my Dark Elf destructor/atromancer when this bug pops up. Now, with these Companions main quests, you are not normally allowed to bring along your follower(s)/hireling(s), instead these are replaced by a Companion member for the duration of the quest. But therein came the problem this time around - Serana followed us into Dustman's Cairn, and stayed with us through the entire quest. Of course, this made for some good fun in the final room of the Draugr lair, where like, you get like spammed, by like 200 Draugr like - I'm dropping Flame Cloak/Fire Rune spells followed by Conjure Mistman/Conjure Wrathman/Conjure Boneman, Serana is using Conjure Flame Atronach/Conjure Frost Atronach and resurrecting the defeated Draugr (to fight on our side) as Farkas and I were dropping the Draugr with melee attacks.

Edited by WytchDokta