[Unable to redeem beta key]

Psionical

I just got my beta key from CVG. I logged in to my Uplay account so I can redeem my beta key.

"YOU ARE IN THE BETA QUEUE"

###### IS THIS? This really ###### me off, as I was in the beta queue since January for ######'s sakes. I FINALLY got my beta key (not even from Ubisoft) and this is what I get? It seemingly works well for everyone else. How the hell do you fix this?

If you have a key you should be good to go. Did you get to the screen where you can enter your beta key? If it's saying your key is invalid or something like that, contact Ubisoft support. They're pretty good about fixing that kind of thing.

There's 2 different(possibly more but they aren't relevant) versions of the GRO website, http://ghostrecononline.uk.ubi.com/ and http://ghostrecononline.us.ubi.com/

If you are from the US and you go to the UK version of the site it will say you are in the queue, if you go to the US version however, you should be able to enter a key. The problem is the CVG keys wont work on the US version of the site anyway, so you're kinda stuck.

I have heard there's a way around it but I can't confirm weather or not this works:

1.Use a VPN program to change your VPN to a UK VPN.

2.Register a new account at http://ghostrecononline.uk.ubi.com/

3.check the email address you registered under to validate your account.

4.Click the apply for beta button and enter your key.

assuming that it works you should now be able to download and play the beta, but again, I cannot confirm if it works or not.

Lmao, I just went to the US website. It showed me that I can use the key on it. I copied and pasted my key.

"The beta key is invalid or has already been used"

Yeah, CVG keys won't work. How come? -_-'

And also, why hasn't Ubisoft sent me a key already, like I said, I waited for a key from Ubisoft since January?

• 2 weeks later...

Lmao, I just went to the US website. It showed me that I can use the key on it. I copied and pasted my key.

"The beta key is invalid or has already been used"

Yeah, CVG keys won't work. How come? -_-'

And also, why hasn't Ubisoft sent me a key already, like I said, I waited for a key from Ubisoft since January?

Just talk to Ubisoft support, include the key CVG gave you, and they'll give you a new replacement. I got a bad key from CVG too and got my key a few hours later. The closed beta ends on Monday, but one of the staff said on the official forum that there was going to be another CB phase before open beta.