Need more help....

@DVS1Ok.... I better screw my head back on... *coff coff* PM me an e-m@iladress *coff coff*

@The Invisable O

Sorry 'The Invisable O'? Would you like to feature this gun in your MOD or soemthing?

Just found it in another forum and well, I can hand DVS1 some textures in flash if he really want´s to do it and you want to feature it...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Viper - yeah dude your right, those are early screenshots and a new texture has been overlayed so it all cool and dandy buddy

great, that looks like it may be a fun gun to play with on a nice large board. And that Bofors looks like it could be alot of fun as well, just don't shoot it on full auto :o=:o=:o=

CLARK

Hey guys.

That gun looks uber-cool Tollen!! :rocky:

I don't want it for my mod, since it's just gonna be a one-gunner, but it would be something I'd like to see someday. DVS 1, mabey If you try out a mod with those suggestion I sent you, you could just pop that gun it with the rest.

cheers.

Hey there dudes

Me will have a stab at most things really so if ya want a rifle made for ya drop me a line :)

@ Tollen - me not got an email yet dude, I'm drooling to get to work on that nasty looking baby ;) lol

@ Invisible - yeah me got em dude, just working my way thru them and having evil thoughts :devil: lol

laters fellas

@DVS1

Im cursing like that girl in the Exorcist right now, but the mail where in my Sent-Items, and I haven´t got any failure messages...

So I´m sending it once again (the Norton Antivirus says it´s 48% complete)

Let´s hope it reaches you!

EDIT:

The textures I´m sending you is not that of the original Ak 5 (that they modified using PHTSHP) but those of the Ak 5B, the dedicated sharpshooter variant. read more in the mail, if it´s reaching you...

Edited by Tollen

Here ya go Tollen, is it something like this you after??

Made a couple of slightly different prototypes so ya can pick and choose there's no texture on the weapon as yet but you can get the rough idea, the white section on the short section of link is an alpha channel and the long section of link will be alpha channel as well.

Unsure of the sizing of the AN-PVS10 too, any help on the sizing would be appreciated :):-

Bofors Ak5 with C-Mag (texture requires editing on C-Mag)

ak5cmag1.gif

ak5cmag2.gif

OR

With short section of link:-

ak5belthang1.gif

With long section of link:-

ak5belthang2.gif

Choice is yours dude

The scope is just perfect...

If it isn´t to much trouble, I take both the CMAG and the one with the short links! One other thing,

I had a bit of a thougth with the Ak 5B textures, otherwise i would have sent the photos of the ordinary Ak 5. I would really like a version without the ironsights but who features the cheek-support to!

I love your work by the way and etither way, I like ´em!

Glad ya like em Tollen :)

Me not mean to be thick but............ :stupid:

I'm not really up to speed with the AK5 family, what the difference between the versions?

If ya send me any pics of weapons you'd like I'll have a go at them for ya ;)

Will get some more screenies up when they textured

Laters

Hey guys, just got back from trap shooting.

Hey DVS 1, that Bofors looks killer! :devil:

Did those 'evil thoughts' include the terminator actor with one of the bofors and the 90 SRR? Oh, if any of my drawings are unclear, ask me here. I'll just dictate the text into notepad and email it. I can't help with the drawings, though. :-"

P.S. Did you release the mod somewhere? I know these guys really wanted to get thier hands on it. :thumbsup:

@DVS:

Ak 5: Just the basic gun, iron sights, no sightrail (A riflemans weapons)

Ak 5B: No iron sights, a sightrail plus a cheek-support (A sharpshooters weapon)

@The Invisible 0

Arnie is never gona touch this weapon, but I will :thumbsup:

I will even make a skin to fit to this masterpiece :devil:

@Invisible 0

I can do actors, but not custom .chr´s. I´m the man behind the SWEBAT 2005 uniforms ;-)

I just thought about modeling myself for my own pleassure, but if you got a quick idea, I can perhaps say yes or no...

But since I´m pretty busy with SWEBAT 2005 it might be hard, but I might try to squeeze it in ;)

That's okay tollen, I understand you've got other things going. Actually, I don't even think most of this is possible. If it is, wait until you're done with what you're doing before attempting it.

Teminator Actor

Yep, that's right. an invincible actor for single player only.(for fun) I don't know if if it's possible, but give this these ideas a thought:

Two skins. mabey a metal one under a leather jacketed, sunglass-wearing cool one. Instead of blood patches, the bullets would just take off parts of the outer skin.

Holds both kits at once. Primary kit in the right hand, secondary in the left. Weapons weighing under ten kilograms total will be held out straight from the body and weapons over ten kilos will be hip fired.

Pretty cool, huh?

Edited by The Invisable O

Hey Tollen

Sorry it taken so long but work has intervened :(

Here's a screenie of the textured AK5 not sure I'm happy with the cocking handle section of the texture but this is what its like so far dude :-

ak5texture.gif

Let me know what ya think dude

Laters

@DVS1

You´ve right DVS1... the cooking handle doesn´t look that good... But otherwise it´s about what I thought about....

@The Invisable O

Hmmm...That wasn´t any small request...

First, it isn´t possible to alter arm-settings, and second, I only know how to make .rsb´s, no .chr´s... To make the player invincible, you will need to script the maps (I think) and well, the steel-terminator needs a custom .chr with transperancies...

But Arnold in a black leather jacket, sunglasses and some bikerpants is doable.