Crash In Operation

Crash in application version: 30899.3048

data\lib\units\extensions\inventory.dsf(-1): cant find member: player_data in type <Unit>

Renderer: threaded

Physics : threaded

Sorry It was "crash in application. Hope this helps.

Edited by Turbo-RRA

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thu Jul 26 22:49:05 2012

data\lib\units\extensions\inventory.dsf(-1): cant find member: stance_block in type <UE_ScriptExtension>

Mon Jul 30 21:59:29 2012

data\lib\managers\instancedescriptionmanager.dsf(-1): cant find member: clear_all_weapon_slots_except in type <void>

SCRIPT STACK:

data\lib\managers\instancedescriptionmanager.dsf(0)

data\lib\units\extensions\groupunit.dsf(0)

Sat Aug 04 19:38:13 2012

data\lib\units\extensions\inventory.dsf(-1): cant find member: player_data in type <Unit>

Are you using any type of weapon mod.

One of those crash logs is just a simple GR:AW2 bug but the others look like they are related to a weapon error.

Sometimes custom weapon mods can cause problems, if you are using Rahnman's or the Brettzies weapon mod try using the unbundled version.

Does this always happen on the same map?, if you can post which maps you are using that may help.

I'll move this thread to the Tech Support forum.

The last two crashes have been your maps (blue eagle and operation stonewall). Does not make a difference who is hosting as all four have had crashes. Certain things have triggered it such as "using the rate of fire button and sending text messages). It seems to be that the longer the map the better chance of a crash. None of the original maps have caused this problem. But who wants to play the original maps. Don't think we have installed any special or different weapon bundles. Still use the original weapons.

It is not just your maps either. We have many maps d/led and if they are long maps they can crash at any time.

Thanks for the help.

Changing the rate of fire (also known as the "z" bug) is a known problem in the game, you can use it a few times but after that it will always cause a crash.

There is no fix for this so the only solution is not to use it, I have my "Z" key mapped to my night vision to stop me accidentally pressing it and causing problems in the heat of battle.

Never heard of the in game chat causing problems but most players use 3rd party chat software like Xfire.