Cannot Join this match, host using content that you have not yet downl

lilderrel

Sorry if this has been posted already. Today I have been having issues with joining my friends game because I got the alert message "Cannot Join this match, host using content that you have not yet downloaded". We both have the same content yet it wont let either of us join each other. I even tried going to the dashboard and joining back in but it didn't work. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how did you fix it?.

I have had this happen afew times when a friend first gets the game. After they reset the game it seems to work itself out. Also I have done system link with a friend that don't have live but he does get the update as the same one I have. Get the same msg. So w both have to clear are cache and stay offline to get it to Work. There its something going on there that nds fixed yes, but if you keep messing around it does work after awhile.

I have the same problem did you get it to work me and my mate have spent the last 45minutes trying to play each other. One of us has the normal version the other has signature? is that why? Someone please help

I've had the same problem, just get everyone to do a reset of the xbox and once you see "Integrating DLC" when booting the game up, you'll be golden! :thumbsup:

So I'm trying to play some ##### ghost recon with my friends and this error pops up- "You cannot join this match. The host is using content that you have not yet downloaded." My first thought was well the game and servers are new it will go away after all the bugs are fixed but guess what? A week later the ##### thing is still there. Not to be a ###### but I paid $65 for this ##### game and I'm starting to regret it REAL fast. Please do not reply with "oh maybe they don't have the rooftops map." or any of that BS. Please give me a legitament answer so I can get back to playing this ##### game with my friends.

Thank you,

-EXTREMELY angry Consumer

Edited by Pave Low
Merged with existing thread