GRAW 2 Multiplayer Problems

psy

Already solved the problem was the router. The SMC router model SMC7904WBRA-N is not compatible with the GRAW2 Multiplayer Online mode

My system:

CPU - Dual Core Q8200 2.34GHz

Motherboard - Asus P5Q PRO TURBO

GPU - ATI RADEON HD 4890 1GDDR5 - Driver Ver. Catalyst 11.3

Memory: 4Gb DDR800

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bits SP1

sound driver are lastest.

Directx9 version 9.29.1974

This game was purchased through the steam and the game version is 1.5.0.3048

When I play online, happens to me very often this problem, already checked the ping and when it happens always keeps the back of 110ms so I think it is not the ping!

when this error appears, I quit the server and I will come in a short time back the same thing happens over and over. the game never crash and no error message, I do I get out because the game is unplayable

I made ​​a video with a friend of mine, so you could see what happens to me! I will soon try to make a better video to show you! Video link -->

Edited by psy

Looks like you have a good PC and connection. This is not a game bug at all, something there is screwing up your connection to the servers.

I could pull the CPU though.

CPU - Dual Core Q8200 2.34GHz

I have a CPU - Dual Core 3.0GHz and it never ran that well. Quad core was always the best for this. However fail to see it being the issue.

Not too sure what it could be, maybe get a better answer from someone else. But am sure it is just a network issue that you have here.