Need xfire help

dporter

Ok, so I have had xfire installed for awhile, but have not really used it all that much and needed some help from others who do use it.

How do I start a ghost recon server within xfire so it will show up to other xfire users?

I'm slowly figuring this sytem out. Today I finally learned to click on the "show raw server info" to see more server detail. I was getting so mad because I thought they didn't tell you if a server was coop or team. I was always copying down the ip address then alt + tabing over to ghost recon to enter the ip to see if came up as team or coop (i know, you can laugh at me). Then I figured out the raw server info and have felt proud of myself.

Do they also only support certain games? I was trying to see if I could find conflict global terror servers, but it doesn't recognize that game as one of my installed games. Thanks for the help.

I think if you've got xfire running and you fire up the game all your mates will see it running, I think it'll be added to the server list too, try it and see if your mates can see it running.

Yes it is limited to certain games, there is a huge selection though, if a game that you want isnt supported ask for it in the forums and they may add it.