Props Options?

i think the cover vehicles are menioned in the editor_known_issues.txt in support folder ...

well im not at work right now so I cant doublecheck but I think this is what it means:

all objects and props have something called "cover points" these are dummy objects on the diffrent models that represent where there is a good place to take cover, be it a corner or straight behind, etc etc

and when you turn "cover off" you disable these coverpoints off so the AI doesnt recognise the object as a cover and tries to hide behind it.

thats what I THINK it does but ill have to doublecheck tomorrow.

i think the cover vehicles are menioned in the editor_known_issues.txt in support folder ...

well im not at work right now so I cant doublecheck but I think this is what it means:

all objects and props have something called "cover points" these are dummy objects on the diffrent models that represent where there is a good place to take cover, be it a corner or straight behind, etc etc

and when you turn "cover off" you disable these coverpoints off so the AI doesnt recognise the object as a cover and tries to hide behind it.

thats what I THINK it does but ill have to doublecheck tomorrow.

now I have checked and it was indeed what I thought it was:)

Thx bro, can you answer few other of my questions that got no answers in the forums?

When making a new map, there is a cube option, with a list of missions, what is this. My guess is that it is the size of the playable map.

Last question, When in multiplayer layer you see the white square with the two spheres on the opposit cornors, this is the playable part of the map, is there any way to move this, or make it bigger?

Even if you cant help with my other questions thanks for the first answer.

now I have checked and it was indeed what I thought it was:)

Thx bro, can you answer few other of my questions that got no answers in the forums?

When making a new map, there is a cube option, with a list of missions, what is this. My guess is that it is the size of the playable map.

Last question, When in multiplayer layer you see the white square with the two spheres on the opposit cornors, this is the playable part of the map, is there any way to move this, or make it bigger?

Even if you cant help with my other questions thanks for the first answer.

The white square with two spheres can can be changed in zones.xml Im not for sure on this but I think this tells the editor what to make into the tac map that it auto generates although ive had mixed results in it actually working. Also if you make it a rectangle It gets streched to make it a square in the picture.