MP SP Editor Ideas

So I heard that the new patch will probably have a MP editor and maybe a SP editor down the road. This sounds awesome to me. So the point of this post is to get the creative juices flowing. What are some types of maps that you guys will try to create, like objectives or layout of the mission or hidden areas in MP maps. I just wanted to know what some people are planning to do with these editors if they come out. I love the idea of an editor but I can't see what can be done with the city. After they are just buildings. So I ask of you to post what you or your clan would or will do with the editors. Use this as a sort of brainstorming area so that maybe others can build off other ideas to fully enhance the editor's usage and increase the amount of fun everyone has. Afterall games are made to be fun and engaging. Also I am interested in seeing what people can create. Just put brief ideas or lengthy ideas of plans for new maps. A preview to the future of GR:AW. Please post and get those creative juices flowing on this thread. I m waiting to see what comes up. :)