brothers in arms

the.ronin

i just got brothers in arms for xbox ... ive given up on tactical fighters gr-like on the xbox but this one is kinda cool. its got some elements of full spectrum warrior but its wwii and, more importantly, you get to do some shooting. not as open ended as i would like but, hey, its the frugging xbox.

I bought it a month ago, almost beat it, but started playing FSW. Just beat that a day or two ago (surprisingly short), now I got to go back and finish BIA.

Really great game, love the characters, especially the platoon sergeant.

Picked up First to Fight as well, it's OK at best, but it feels like your trapped in a box, if that makes sense.

Picked up First to Fight as well, it's OK at best, but it feels like your trapped in a box, if that makes sense.

makes complete sense ... and if youre gr conditioned, most everything has that sense, even brothers in arms, if not to a slight degree. although im getting into the later missions where im more freely able to go where i please ... how do i know? little popup window told me so :huh: ... felt like an idiot when i tried to flank a panzer last night but got made ... started running around the darn thing about 1 feet away as it kept turning and finally blew me up point blank ... just realized i had grenades ... gonna go blow me up some krauts later tonight. :yes: